MIB Primer Course
MIB Primer Course
What's it like to build a successful business while being a mom? Every success story includes,
"I couldn't have done it without my team of successful women alongside me."
The MIB Primer Course is how I will share three of my talented female entrepreneur friends with you. Yvonne, Shay, Amy and I will share with you what's working for us, what we're struggling with (you're not alone!) and introduce you to a few of the MIB Tribe members!
Here's what we have in store for you:
1. Social Media Tips and Tricks from the woman who's been helping me grow my Instagram and Facebook followers and engage with them for 2 years: Shay Riggin. She's one of the most creative humans I know, and has her finger on the pulse of social media marketing.
2. Think you don't need "Herd Mentality" and "Horse Sense" to succeed as a mother and business owner? Amy Monea will share practical life lessons she's learned from growing up with horses and building a business around her passion for sharing the healing power of horses. Amy is the mother of two young children, and has a Social Worker registration with the Alberta College of Social Workers.
3. Your Money Mindset. What do you believe to be true about money and wealth? Are your underlying feelings about prosperity holding you back? I owe much of my personal and business success to Yvonne Winkler and her ability to help women break down the walls holding them back from reaching their potential, and I'm so excited to share her with you!
4. I, Lyndsie Barrie, will share my story as we cover these and many more business questions:
a) Who are in your herd/tribe/community? What roles are filled and where are you lacking guidance and encouragement?
b) Vital Tasks vs. Time Sucking Tasks: How to identify and stop the energy leaks?
c) Why is delegation one of the key reasons we all need a HERD/TRIBE?
d) What action steps do you need to take to build your strong tribe, decrease time sucking tasks, and know your cash flow numbers?
Ladies, these three sessions are jam-packed with tactical knowledge that will remove you from the HAMSTER WHEEL:
There are simple strategies every mompreneur can implement to get off the hamster wheel and get moving forward, and these are the first steps:
- Realize you are not alone
- Stop striving for perfection
- Keep putting one foot in front of the other
- Surround yourself with positive, hard-working mompreneurs!
Don't miss this opportunity to get access to not only the knowledge in this course, but a TON more knowledge in the private MIB Tribe!
We can't wait to grow our businesses, be blessed, challenged, and have abundance to bless others alongside you!